Sabtu, 13 April 2013



my full name is ajani raushanfikra batuparan as you can call me ajani or jani.. i'd like to called jani than ajani because i think ajani its too formal or something yea i'm not very comfortable when someone called me with it. 
okay what's the meaning of my name? i ask my mom a few times about that. she told me that ajani is came from african boy name.. it has a meaning
He Who Wins the Struggle/He fights for what is his
and then.. Raushanfikra is devided into two words raushan and fikra
raushan means bright and then fikra means smart thinker (i dont think that im a thinker i usually dont think too much about something that doesnt affect my life)
Batuparan is my family name that my grandfather gave to my father.
My name seems not fits my personality much. i'm not a very struggle person, and i'm not a thinker. so that's it.

Jake - Adventure Time