Selasa, 27 Maret 2012

one litre of tears

Japanese television drama for Fuji Television about a girl who was diagnosed with an incurable degenerative disease at 15, but was able to continue her life until her death at the age of 25.

yaa itu sinopsis diktnya tentang drama mengharukan ini:'(
pokoknya ikeuchi aya itu sakit spinocebellar degeneration disease atau apa gitu.. pokoknya penyakit syaraf, jadi kamu gabisa melakukan apa yang pengen kamu lakuin, lama-lama gakbisajalan, makan, dan ngomong, dan gakbisa disembuhin. tinggal nunggu mati aja.. ini dari cerita nyata gituT_T jadi ada anak namanya Aya Kitou dan dia disuruh nulis diari setiap hari sejak sakit, dan diterbitin jadi buku, terus dibikin film sama tv seriesnya deh :--D

ini tentang pengalaman gue nonton aja ya... awal2nya gue gakbisa nangis padahal sedih, tapi pas akhir2 gue nangis bombay sampe jadi 1 liter gitu.ngga deng. pokoknya gue bolak-balik kamar mandi 3 kali. gara2 gapunya tisu/lap

sangat menginspirasi!:--) must watch!



Hope
1. I will be able to see a clearer future.
2. I will be able to live my own life.
3. The facilities and the system seems to be very good.
4. I will be able to make handicapped friends.

Fear
1. I will be less like a human.
2. I don't know if I'll be able to live with other people.
3. Saying goodbye to me high school friends.
4. How the people(society) will look at me (because of the image of handicap school).
5. Boys.
6. A change within the family.

“As I think about the past,
the tears will come out.
Reality is too cruel, too brutal.
I don’t even have the right to dream.
As I think about the future,
the tears will come out again.”
" It's okay if you fall.
You can just get up again.
Why don't you look up at the sky, while you're down there.
The blue sky spreads across above you.
Can you see it smiling at you?
You are alive."

"kenapa aku masih harus hidup?"
"untuk apa aku hidup jika aku mati sebelum bisa berguna bagi orang lain?"  --
Jake - Adventure Time